Skip to content
YACReader

YACReader 8.5.0

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #2206 by Eurofag
Replied by Eurofag on topic YACReader 8.5.0
Just like magic-

And no longer asks for network access on every launch which is great.

Thanks!
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Eurofag.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #2212 by Eurofag
Replied by Eurofag on topic YACReader 8.5.0
I noticed a bug in the osx version:
when you are in a reading list and try to assign a tag to a comic from the right-click context menu, it will crash the app.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Luis Ángel
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 6 months ago #2215 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader 8.5.0

Eurofag wrote: I noticed a bug in the osx version:
when you are in a reading list and try to assign a tag to a comic from the right-click context menu, it will crash the app.


mmm, yeah, it also happens in Windows.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Luis Ángel
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 6 months ago #2216 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader 8.5.0
@Eurofag, I have fixed the bug.

I also fixed the server QR code in OSX.

The links in the first post of this topic contain now the final versions of YACReader. So please, check them and let me know if everything goes fine.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Qulox, Eurofag, red3y3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #2219 by Eurofag
Replied by Eurofag on topic YACReader 8.5.0
Tagging bug gone. :ok:
QR code works. :ok:

Thanks!

I'm about to update to the latest OSX so will have a look after that also.

One question: can you paste a copied search term into the top right search field using cmd + v? For me it does not work but I may have an addon that may interfere with it so I'm not sure if it's in the app or not (right click + paste works).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Luis Ángel
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #2221 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader 8.5.0
You are right 'cmd + v' doesn't work. I have to fix some things in the search edit on OSX, and after that I will able to release a more powerful search engine.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Luis Ángel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #2229 by NullMind
Replied by NullMind on topic YACReader 8.5.0
Am I missing something, I have 8.5 installed, I try to run the headless version but won't find it
Code:
$ YACReaderLibraryServer/Contents/MacOS/YACReaderLibraryServer start -bash: YACReaderLibraryServer/Contents/MacOS/YACReaderLibraryServer: No such file or directory

I also ran a Locate to the name, and won't find anything
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by NullMind.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #2230 by NullMind
Replied by NullMind on topic YACReader 8.5.0
Ha .. never mind, I had forgotten to copy the server folder from he download

Ok, so now I have it running, what can I do with it ? do I run the library App as well ... for those of us not familiar with it, what is the advantages of the headless version ? is it only relevant for people who will only access it via iPad for example ?
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by NullMind.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Luis Ángel
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 6 months ago #2232 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader 8.5.0

NullMind wrote: is it only relevant for people who will only access it via iPad for example ?


Yes, if you don't use the iOS app then it has no real use.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Luis Ángel
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 6 months ago #2237 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader 8.5.0
Hey, new update to the installers. I discovered a bug so I had to upload them again.

Now the ANGLE version is also available. Remember, it is only for those having issues with OpenGL, before using it try installing the latest drivers of your graphic card and try the OpenGL version again.

I have updated the grid view, now the selection style is more evident and it also has a mouse hover highlight.

Hopefully these are the final final versions :)

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!