Skip to content
YACReader

YACReader beta 8.0

More
11 years 7 months ago #1132 by selmf
Replied by selmf on topic YACReader beta 8.0
Ok, I think I see what's happening. It's a conflict of different config options in YACReader.ini during the UI setup phase, namely fixed-sized window and maximized window/fullscreen. This can be fixed without too much impact, but it might be preferable to do a bit of refactoring here. I'll have to think a bit over this.

My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #1133 by selmf
Replied by selmf on topic YACReader beta 8.0
After some closer examination this is probably just some Linux weirdness. Luis, don't bother going on a bughunt on this, too many variables involved.

My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Luis Ángel
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
11 years 7 months ago #1134 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader beta 8.0
Ok selmf, let me know any further details on this.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #1137 by johonson
Replied by johonson on topic YACReader beta 8.0
want to know how I do in order to open again my library again at 7:20 after q I tested the 8.0 beta can not open more could I help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Luis Ángel
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
11 years 7 months ago #1138 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader beta 8.0

johonson wrote: want to know how I do in order to open again my library again at 7:20 after q I tested the 8.0 beta can not open more could I help


Are you having any issues with the beta?

The beta upgrades the library to the latest version, I can downgrade the library for you if you send me the library.ydb file that you can find here: PathToYourComicsFolder\.yacreaderlibrary. Sorry I forgot to tell this in the original post.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #1139 by johonson
Replied by johonson on topic YACReader beta 8.0
here thanks for the help and to that version 8.0 has some very good soup bug type feixa when she hangs and will not appear the names of the files in one of the old display mode










O:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #1140 by johonson
Replied by johonson on topic YACReader beta 8.0
here thanks for the help and to that version 8.0 very good so it has some bug type when you close it hangs and will not appear the names of the files in one of the old display mode




mega.co.nz/#!ps1xwDZT!fWaoPTf6NShzSA9w4m...bRBYIuGO2qclunXESYO0





O:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #1141 by skrimaging
Replied by skrimaging on topic YACReader beta 8.0

selmf wrote: Ok, I think I see what's happening. It's a conflict of different config options in YACReader.ini during the UI setup phase, namely fixed-sized window and maximized window/fullscreen. This can be fixed without too much impact, but it might be preferable to do a bit of refactoring here. I'll have to think a bit over this.


Will it be the same fix for the Mac version or only Linux?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #1142 by selmf
Replied by selmf on topic YACReader beta 8.0
It currently looks like it's related to the problems we're having with the new OpenGL widget code in Qt 5.4. I don't think we will try to fix this, we will probably just revert to the old widget code till it is ready.

My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Luis Ángel
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
11 years 7 months ago #1145 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader beta 8.0
@johonson, Could you put an screenshot with the 'file names' issue?

The modified library:
www.dropbox.com/s/fnlsf3ve5mcawgw/library.zip?dl=0

@skrimaging, I am sooooo busy these days for testing your issues in MacOSX, sorry. As soon as I will have further information I will post it here.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!