YACReader beta 8.0
- robson.sobral
-
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
Less
More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #1410
by robson.sobral
Replied by robson.sobral on topic YACReader beta 8.0
I was using a Microsoft generic driver. I just updated it and now the view changes, but the covers don't show.
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by robson.sobral.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- selmf
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 639
- Thank you received: 136
11 years 4 months ago #1411
by selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Replied by selmf on topic YACReader beta 8.0
You will need at least OpenGL 2.1 for the coverflow. Microsofts generic drivers don't provide that. Try using your graphic card vendors drivers.
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- robson.sobral
-
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
11 years 4 months ago #1412
by robson.sobral
Replied by robson.sobral on topic YACReader beta 8.0
I updated to one graphic vendor driver, @selmf. Thanks.
The cover flow is working fine. It always worked. However, the grid view isn't. The covers are all blank.
The cover flow is working fine. It always worked. However, the grid view isn't. The covers are all blank.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 4 months ago #1415
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader beta 8.0
Can I see a screenshot?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- skrimaging
-
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 4
11 years 4 months ago #1416
by skrimaging
Replied by skrimaging on topic YACReader beta 8.0
I just installed the latest YAC Library 8.0 beta 2.. And also installed latest iOS version 2 beta 2..
I am happy to see the new indicator for import and glad that Sync function from iOS to Mac works..
1 thing that doesn't work is a sync back from Mac to iOS version..
Let's say I'm reading a comic on iPhone, I hit the sync button and the same comic in my Mac Library is at the same page as the iPhone..all good for now... but if I then continue reading on Mac and want to sync the Mac's progress back to iPhone, I don't see a sync button on the Mac.. Am I missing something?
please advise.
I am happy to see the new indicator for import and glad that Sync function from iOS to Mac works..
1 thing that doesn't work is a sync back from Mac to iOS version..
Let's say I'm reading a comic on iPhone, I hit the sync button and the same comic in my Mac Library is at the same page as the iPhone..all good for now... but if I then continue reading on Mac and want to sync the Mac's progress back to iPhone, I don't see a sync button on the Mac.. Am I missing something?
please advise.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- robson.sobral
-
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #1417
by robson.sobral
Replied by robson.sobral on topic YACReader beta 8.0
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by robson.sobral.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Qulox
-
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 8
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #1418
by Qulox
Replied by Qulox on topic YACReader beta 8.0
I noticed that if I delete the AppData Yacreader folder, deleting YACReaderLibrary.ini (I wanted to star anew for this new beta) I can't open or create a new library, it hangs on the loading screen and just can be force closed. If I use the previous beta AppData folder there is no problem.
Also, if I change to list view there is just a black space in the details list, this happened suddenly in the last beta and didn't change with the update.
EDIT: I fixed the blank list by deleting the full [libraryConfig] section on YACReaderLibrary.ini and recreating it again using the beta1, now it shows on beta2 (beta2 seems unable to recreate it, it just hangs).
Also, if I change to list view there is just a black space in the details list, this happened suddenly in the last beta and didn't change with the update.
EDIT: I fixed the blank list by deleting the full [libraryConfig] section on YACReaderLibrary.ini and recreating it again using the beta1, now it shows on beta2 (beta2 seems unable to recreate it, it just hangs).
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by Qulox.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 4 months ago #1419
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader beta 8.0
@Robson, weird......I will see if I can reproduce it.
@Qulox, please, send me the old YACReaderLibrary.ini (the working one) and the new one (the one created by YACReaderLibrary beta 2)
The blank space in the detail list is a bug that should be fixed in beta 2.
@Qulox, please, send me the old YACReaderLibrary.ini (the working one) and the new one (the one created by YACReaderLibrary beta 2)
The blank space in the detail list is a bug that should be fixed in beta 2.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- robson.sobral
-
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #1420
by robson.sobral
Replied by robson.sobral on topic YACReader beta 8.0
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by robson.sobral.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 4 months ago #1423
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader beta 8.0
@Robson, not really. Your issue is very weird. Can you create a library with the new beta from scratch? Just create a folder and put a couple of comics inside.
Try to load the drid view, close YACReaderLibrary, and then send me the server_log.log file in C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\YACReader\YACReaderLibrary
Try to load the drid view, close YACReaderLibrary, and then send me the server_log.log file in C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\YACReader\YACReaderLibrary
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel