- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 1
YACReader beta 8.0
- ST
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #1328
by ST
Replied by ST on topic YACReader beta 8.0
I have unchecked "use hardware acceleration" and it happens the same thing.
The most annoying thing is I can´t click icons in the lower bat to go to the desired comic.
I have found another bug:
I have changed the API key and it is working now. I don´t like the way some comics with multiple volumes are ordered: It start to order with issue 1 with volume 1,2 or 3 together, then issue 2 an so on. I think it would be better the volume 1 should be together and following the volume 2 then.
The most annoying thing is I can´t click icons in the lower bat to go to the desired comic.
I have found another bug:
- When I right click on a comic it appear a "contextual menu" floating around. If I don´t click anything the contextual menu doesn´t disappear, so if I right click another comic there will appear another contextual menu, and you have to close the program to disappear all the contextual menu.
- If you click a comic, you select it.If you select another you deselect the old one and select the new one. The problem is if you select all the comics in a folder you can´t deselect the comics, you have to change to a different folder. I think it would be better to be able to deselect a comic if you have more than one comic selected.
I have changed the API key and it is working now. I don´t like the way some comics with multiple volumes are ordered: It start to order with issue 1 with volume 1,2 or 3 together, then issue 2 an so on. I think it would be better the volume 1 should be together and following the volume 2 then.
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by ST.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 4 months ago #1329
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader beta 8.0
The context menu bug is only affecting the MacOSX version. I have to check if it is a bug in Qt 5.4. 
You are right about the selection bug. In the meantime you can use ctrl+click for deselecting items...
Comic Vine scraper is still a beta version, so there is a lot of room for improvements. Other users have already pointed out some usability issue. I will update the scraper in future releases (8.x)
You are right about the selection bug. In the meantime you can use ctrl+click for deselecting items...
Comic Vine scraper is still a beta version, so there is a lot of room for improvements. Other users have already pointed out some usability issue. I will update the scraper in future releases (8.x)
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kerkness
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #1330
by kerkness
Replied by kerkness on topic YACReader beta 8.0
Hey. I decided to give your beta a try. I'm on OSX 10.10.3
I had no problems creating a library and adding some folders. Also added an API key and downloaded some details with no issues.
The only problem preventing further testing is the details area is blank. Added a screen shot for reference.
Hope that helps. Happy to test anything specific and report back if need be.
I had no problems creating a library and adding some folders. Also added an API key and downloaded some details with no issues.
The only problem preventing further testing is the details area is blank. Added a screen shot for reference.
Hope that helps. Happy to test anything specific and report back if need be.
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by kerkness. Reason: inserting image
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #1331
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader beta 8.0
Welcome to the forum kerkness,
I think that I have fixed this bug (I can't replicate it anymore....) beta 2.0 it's on its way.
You have to edit YACReaderLibrary.ini and delete the COMICS_VIEW_HEADERS section (be sure that YACReaderLibrary is closed when you do it). You can find this file in /Users/yourusername/Library/Application\ Support/YACReader/YACReaderLibrary
I think that I have fixed this bug (I can't replicate it anymore....) beta 2.0 it's on its way.
You have to edit YACReaderLibrary.ini and delete the COMICS_VIEW_HEADERS section (be sure that YACReaderLibrary is closed when you do it). You can find this file in /Users/yourusername/Library/Application\ Support/YACReader/YACReaderLibrary
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by Luis Ángel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kerkness
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ST
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #1359
by ST
Replied by ST on topic YACReader beta 8.0
I have found more bugs.
- If I deselect the hardware acceleration option and I try to change the comic view option the app freeze. With that option active everything is fine.
- I have tried to transfer to my ipad 1 some comics. Everything is fine with the dropbox and itunes options, but if I tried to import some comics by the IP server it appears this message "bad info from yacreader library. Your library or comics could have corrupted information...". I can read it, but I can´t import it to the iPad.
- When I am importing or updating comics the App it does´t show them in the preview.
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by ST.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 4 months ago #1361
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader beta 8.0
1.- I think that this issue should be fixed in 8.0 beta 2
2.- The server API has changed from YACReader 7.2.0 to YACReader 8.0. So importing will need YACReader 2.0 for iOS (I didn't read your message in the spanish section until now, sorry
)
3.- This has been fixed and will work fine in the beta 2
2.- The server API has changed from YACReader 7.2.0 to YACReader 8.0. So importing will need YACReader 2.0 for iOS (I didn't read your message in the spanish section until now, sorry
3.- This has been fixed and will work fine in the beta 2
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 4 months ago #1396
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader beta 8.0
I have released the beta 2, please read the first post and let me know if you find any bugs.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Qulox
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- robson.sobral
-
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
11 years 4 months ago #1398
by robson.sobral
Replied by robson.sobral on topic YACReader beta 8.0
Hi, Luis!
If I click on Change between comic views, the library doesn't freezes anymore, but nothing appears, besides a white screen.
If I click on Change between comic views, the library doesn't freezes anymore, but nothing appears, besides a white screen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ClarkandBruce
-
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 4 months ago #1400
by ClarkandBruce
I am Kal-El, the Man of Steel
Replied by ClarkandBruce on topic YACReader beta 8.0
I like the percent sign color also I saw the hand to touch but after you do that once it doesn't come back. Is that correct??
I am Kal-El, the Man of Steel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 4 months ago #1403
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader beta 8.0
@Robson, what graphic card do you have? Are its drivers updated?
@ClarkandBruce, yes, the hand is a visual hint, once you know that you can tap on the percentage indicator is no longer needed.
@ClarkandBruce, yes, the hand is a visual hint, once you know that you can tap on the percentage indicator is no longer needed.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel