Skip to content
YACReader

YACReader beta 8.0

More
11 years 7 months ago #1146 by johonson
Replied by johonson on topic YACReader beta 8.0
in this view the volumes of names out ass does get bad to know if this reading in order, more the other way was super cool



very sheltered even by Help Me saved had already organized a lot of thing and if I lost would be very hard time fixes

prntscr.com/6cbqck



thanks you O:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Luis Ángel
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
11 years 7 months ago #1147 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader beta 8.0

johonson wrote: in this view the volumes of names out ass does get bad to know if this reading in order, more the other way was super cool



very sheltered even by Help Me saved had already organized a lot of thing and if I lost would be very hard time fixes

prntscr.com/6cbqck



thanks you O:)


It seems that this is a bug that corrupts the YACReaderLibrary columns configuration. Thank you for the screenshot.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #1232 by demosin
Replied by demosin on topic YACReader beta 8.0
Thanks. This release is just awesome. I have checked YACReader beta 8.0 a bit.
And please ignore if these bugs/problems are already reported.

1. All the single page files are automatically marked as READ (with red tag) and cannot mark them as UNREAD. This bug also exists in the previous version too.
2. The name-lists of all the files of a folder is not shown (It's shown blank).
3. The button where we can expand up the name-lists and again drop back to the default position in Flow Comic View is missing.



4. In both the comic view mode, it would be nice if we are able to see what are the sub-folders available in those folders where both sub-folders and files are present.

5. This one, I don't really know if it is the problem of YACReader or my lappy, but it's very irritating. In those thumbnail images which have RED colour in it, the red part always comes out blurred. Other colour seems fine. Maybe it happened during the making of thumbnails for cover picture. Actually, this is not really a problem, just want to know its cause.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by demosin. Reason: Inserting a picture.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Luis Ángel
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
11 years 6 months ago #1233 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader beta 8.0
Thank you for the detailed list of issues demosin.

1.- I didn't think about this scenario, it should be easy to fix.
2.- This is a corruption in the settings, when the columns width are saved/restored sometimes something goes wrong and you get this. Go to, C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\YACReader\YACReaderLibrary, open YACReaderLibrary.ini and delete the line COMICS_VIEW_HEADERS (just for being able to use the beta)

3.- This button only makes sense in the flow view, I will put it back.

4.- This feature will have to wait until a future release. I need to think about the best way for doing this.

5.- I don't seen anything wrong with covers in red. Is anyone having this issue?

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: demosin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #1234 by demosin
Replied by demosin on topic YACReader beta 8.0
Thanks a lot, Luis..

4. Can you please add this feature when you release the touch-enabled version? Because it would be awesome with touch-enabled laptop/tablet. I have some ideas in my mind on how it may look good too.

5. And about that red colour thing, it's not much of a problem. Just concerned. I attached a picture here.



Also, I have checked a bit further and this one is not actually my problem, but maybe to those who wants to try out Fullscreen mode.

6. When I go for Fullscreen mode it sets YACReader Library to "Always on Top" and won't allow me to view other applications by pressing ALT+Tab. Even if I try to read a comic in this mode, the YACReader Library won't just allow YACReader to come on top of it, meaning YACReader Library just stays on the top in Fullscreen mode and won't allow me to view any other applications (even YACReader) unless I press F.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #1235 by selmf
Replied by selmf on topic YACReader beta 8.0
5 & 6- this could be related to some issues we're having with Qt's new OpenGL module. I'd really not be surprised it this was the case.

My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
The following user(s) said Thank You: demosin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Luis Ángel
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
11 years 6 months ago #1236 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader beta 8.0
5 I am not seen/understanding the issue.

6 Is already fixed, and will be available in the next beta.


Thank you again for your help demosin.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: demosin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #1237 by Qulox
Replied by Qulox on topic YACReader beta 8.0
In this beta when I use the tags, they are not ordered alphabetically as I would have expected, but by color (red, orange, yellow...) as is in the tag creation screen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Luis Ángel
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
11 years 6 months ago #1238 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader beta 8.0
Qulox, tags are intended to be sorted by color, equal colors tags will be sorted alphabetically. Is way for labeling certain comics visually.

You can create reading lists if you want an alphabetically sorted way for classifying your comics.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Qulox

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #1259 by pedro_cucaracha
Replied by pedro_cucaracha on topic YACReader beta 8.0
Hi Luis,

I recently downloaded the beta and have the following problems:
  1. The comic list is missing (below the image flow) -> fixed that by deleting the COMICS_VIEW_HEADERS line in the .ini file
  2. I wanted to switch the comic view from flow to grid but the program freezes and i have to kill the process
  3. I can't import new issues into my iPad. The error is something about corrupted information of the lib or some issues... -> I see that integration is not yet ready with iOS ;)
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by pedro_cucaracha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!